“Achieve peace of mind through easy sharing of health information.”
Interoperability in EHR allows a comfortable and secure exchange of patients’ health between various care providers and EHRs. Our solutions adapt interoperable practices through programs and legislations like HITECH Act, MACRA, and Meaningful Use.
- Access the patient data that is created by as well as stored in other EHR systems.
- Share the patient data created and stored in your EHR along with another system.
- Participate in the programs of health information exchange (HIE).
- Switch to a new EHR system without the loss of any patient data.
For physicians and patients-
- An enormous amount of time is saved as one no longer has to wait to fax or scan hard copy records or test results.
- Collaboration and coordination between specialists with fewer mistakes and misunderstandings mean more manageable and better care.
- Better communication leads to better outcomes with a reduced risk of malpractice and lawsuits.